Looking to be part of a workplace committed to encouraging, fostering and providing a safe place for the creativity of children? Look no further than The Children’s Museum of Green Bay! Join our team today! Our available positions are listed below.
*All applicants must be 16 or older to apply
Part-Time Floor Staff
- Shift: Flexible Hours
- Job Type: Regular Hire
- Pay Range: Based on Experience
- Hours/Week: 10-15
- Part-Time Openings: 4
- How To Apply: Apply in Person, Phone, Mail, E-mail, On-Line
- Assist guests with membership registration, check-in, and merchandise sales
- Help with birthday party check-in and activities
- Organize museum props and art supplies
- Clean museum common areas (lunchroom, bathrooms, exhibits, etc.)
- Previous experience in customer service or working with children desired
- Requires weekend availability (Museum open Tuesday-Sunday)
- Compensation to be determined based on experience
Applications can be downloaded using the link below. All applications/cover letters can be emailed to Megan Gunderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t see anything that fits your skill set, feel free to submit an application anyway and we will keep it on file for future openings!
The Children’s Museum of Green Bay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.