Plan Your Visit
So you’re planning to visit the Children’s Museum of Green Bay? Great! We can’t wait to see you here. But before you arrive, here are some helpful things to keep in mind to ensure that your visit is as pleasant and rewarding as possible.
Things to Know
- Food or drink is not allowed in the museum. Please plan your visits around meal times.
- Adults will not be admitted without a child and children will not be admitted without an adult. We have a 4:1 ratio of adults to children.
- The Children’s Museum of Green Bay is not a participant of the ACM Reciprocal Membership.
- Please check with the front desk staff regarding our re-admittance policies.
- Group visits (20 guests or more) must be scheduled in advance to receive the reduced admission pricing. Please see Groups and Field Trips, for more information.
- We have many programs that are offered each week that are free with admission. Please see our programs section for schedules and descriptions.
|From the North:- 41 South to I-43 South- Right (South) on Webster Ave.- Right (West) on University Ave.- Right (West) on Main St.- Left (South) on Washington St.- Right (West) on Pine St.||From the South:- 41 North to Dousman Exit- East on Dousman- Dousman will turn into Main St.- Right (South) on Washington St.- Right (West) on Pine St.|
Free parking is available to museum visitors above our facility. Entrance to the parking ramp is on Pine Street. The elevator and stairwell will take you directly to our entrance on the first floor.
Monday: (June15-August 31)12pm-5pm
Tuesday & Wednesday: 10am-5pm
Thursday & Friday (September 20-May): 10am-7pm
Thursday & Friday (June-August): 10am-5pm
The museum will be closed for the following holidays:
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
The museum will be open on Mondays (in addition to normal hours) when Green Bay public schools are on Winter and Spring breaks.
- General Admission to the museum is $8 per person.
- Seniors (62+) are $7
- Children under 15 months are FREE
Our Children of Promise program allows qualifying families admittance into the museum for $3 per person in the household. Participation is required for one or more of the programs listed below*:
-Big Brothers Big Sisters or PALS Program
- Head Start
*You will be required to provide a photo ID as well as proof of current participation in one of the listed programs. Proof of participation documents must have a name listed.
Memberships can be purchased at the front desk or online. Memberships expire one year from the purchase date. Guests may begin to use their membership on the day it is purchased. Membership cards can be picked up at the front desk upon visit.
Membership benefits include:
- Unlimited admission for all members listed on the membership for one year*
- Invitation to member-only events
- Subscription to our electronic newsletter
- Discounts on room rentals
- Discounts on birthday parties, special programs and classes
*Unlimited admission does not include facility rentals such as field trips and birthday parties.
Family Membership $120: Includes 2 named adults and all named children in the household under the age of 18.
Grandparent Membership $90: Includes 2 named grandparents and up to 6 named grandchildren.
Single Parent Membership $80: Includes 1 named adult and up to 2 named children.