Summer Leadership & Volunteer Experience
What is TEEN L.E.A.D?
TEEN L.E.A.D. is a summer volunteer based program that focuses on Leadership, Empowerment, Altruism, and Development. It is designed to provide youth (age 13-17) with leadership development opportunities in a fun and safe environment at The Children’s Museum of Green Bay.
This Summer program sets out to achieve a few simple goals:
- Encouraging mentorship among youth
- Challenge youth to think creatively in regards to problem solving and task management
- And to prepare participants as they enter the workforce, colleges, and our community.
What is Your Commitment?
- $30 program supply fee
- Maintain a minimum of six hours per week of volunteer service at The Children’s Museum of Green Bay
- Attend weekly leadership workshop
Program Calendar is as follows:
|June 1||Application Due|
|June 19||Orientation Day One||9am-11am|
|June 21||Orientation Day Two||9am-11am|
|June 26||Goal Setting and Empowerment||9am-11am|
|July 3||Communication and Teamwork||9am-11am|
|July 10||Customer Service and Value||9am-11am|
|July 17||Integrity and Accountability||9am-11am|
|July 24||Diversity Awareness||9am-11am|
|July 31||Managing Change||9am-11am|
|August 7||Awards and Closing Celebration||6pm-8pm|
Complete application and return it in person or via postal mail to Whitney at:
The Children’s Museum of Green Bay TEEN L.E.A.D.
301 North Washington Street
Green Bay, WI 54301
Or email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: June 1, 2017